Berkey Earth Ceramic Filters:
- Sold as a single filter element
- Filtration class: Micro-Filtration Technology. Tested to reduce contaminants to bacterial level
- The most powerful gravity-fed element in the Filtration class, backed by independent testing
- 7 Inch Fits Travel Berkey
- 9 Inch Fits Big, Light, Royal, Imperial, Crown Berkey
- NOT to be used with salt water
- There is no need for priming. Once you install the Berkey Earth, it is good to use!
- Ideal for the price-conscious consumer to get started with a highly efficient filter system, at a more affordable price
- Chemicals, herbicides, pesticides, VOC’s, THM’s, heavy metals and more are easily reduced to 99.9%
- Proprietary formula comprised of Diatomaceous Earth, granulated activated carbon and other media components, designed to exceed filtration standards
- Each Berkey Earth® Filration Element will filter up to 3,000 gallons of water or last up to 3 years, before replacement is needed.
- With 4 elements (in a Big Berkey® system), the 7” elements can produce flow rate of up to 0.8 gallons per hour or up to 19 gallons of water in 24 hours
- With 4 elements (in a Big Berkey system), the 9” elements can produce flow rate of up to 1.5 gallons/5.6 liters per hour or up to 36 gallons/136 liters of water in 24 hours
- Economical entry price affords those who would like to upgrade to the more powerful Black Berkey® Purification Elements down the road, the ability to get an effective and economical system now and then upgrade later
- Available in 7” and 9” sizes
- Compatible with Berkey PF-4™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
Please Note; Ceramic filters may be shipped out; IF stock is available instead of the earth filters!